The December 2013 issue of the Library of Congress Digital Preservation newsletter (pdf) is now available!
- Beyond the Scanned Image: Scholarly Uses of Digital Collections
- Ten Tips to Preserve Holiday Digital Memories
- Anatomy of a Web Archive
- Updates on FADGI: Still Image and Audio Visual
- Guitar, Bass, Drums, Metadata
- Upcoming events: CNI meeting, Dec 9-10; NDSA Regional meeting, Jan 23-24; Ala Midwinter, Jan 24-28; CurateGear, Jan 8; IDCC, Feb 24-27.
- Conference report on Best Practices Exchange
- Insights Interview with Brian Schmidt
- Articles on personal digital archiving, residency program, and more
To subscribe to the newsletter, sign up here.
< ------------ >Contribution: Susan Manus Name: Susan Manus URL: link to the original post Entry: http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2013/12/december-issue-of-digital-preservation-newsletter-now-available/ Language: English Format: text/html